A casino bonus is only sufficient once you maximize and withdraw cash from the promo. Many promotions require wagering requirements before you can take your cash winnings. While some punters don’t know how it works, the situation becomes more challenging because of the bonus expiration.
However, experts at 50Casino have prepared a detailed article to help you crack the puzzles of online casino bonus wagering requirements. This post will discuss wagering requirements and how it works and guide you through completing your bonus rollover.
What are Wagering Requirements?
Wagering requirements are a mandatory number of times a casino player is expected to bet his bonus amount before withdrawing. For instance, if the promo is $20 and the wager required is 10x, you must wager $200 ($20 x 10) to withdraw cash.
Meanwhile, it is also called Rollover or Playthrough requirements, and online casino payouts in cash are impossible without completing it. While there are No Wagering Bonuses, almost all offers require wagering. It can range from 1x upward, but any playthrough requirement exceeding 35x to 40x is deemed high.
Step-by-step guide on Calculating wagering requirements.
Many punters find rollover calculations challenging, making some miss out on their bonus offer after its validity period. We understand how frustrating this can be, and our team has prepared a guide on steps to calculating and completing the required wagers below. We will use the $20, 10x wagering requirement example cited earlier.
- After receiving your casino bonus, refer to the terms and conditions regarding the bonus. Also, check the eligible games and expiry period.
- Calculate the amount of bonus you have to wager, which is “bonus amount X wagering requirements.” Here, $20 x 10 = $200.
- Go to the game lobby, choose a preferred game listed among the contributing games, and start wagering. We advise you to play slots because they usually have 100% contribution, making redeeming cash quicker.
- If you win, the winning will be in the bonus account. However, you must keep playing until you wager $200 or above.
- Once you’ve wagered a $200 bonus amount, the remaining winnings will be transferred to your real money balance. If the winning exceeds the maximum possible winning, only the maximum will be transferred, and the rest will be forfeited.
- You can now withdraw your cash or continue wagering with it.
Strategies for fulfilling wagering requirements effectively
The following tips will help you complete the playthrough for the bonus offered by Bookmaker listed on the top-rated US casino sites rankings:
- Understanding the wagering requirement.
- Know the games that contribute to the wagering and their percentage contributions.
- Play games with 100% contribution and reasonable variance.
- Take note of the validity period.
Common pitfalls to avoid when tackling wagering.
With the recent surge in revenue of the United States gambling scene, punters cannot afford to miss out on their bonus wins due to errors made while fulfilling wagering requirements.
After careful observation, we discovered some common practices among punters that should be avoided while trying to complete wagering requirements.
- Not reading the terms.
- Claiming all bonuses offered.
- Wagering on games not qualified for the wagering requirements.
- Wagering offers on games with a low contribution percentage.
- Trying to withdraw without completing the rollover requirement.
- Users also forget to verify whether the platform is licensed and regulated.
Wagering requirements are vital if you aim to withdraw cash from your bonus offer. It is ideal to understand the bonus terms, number of rollovers, the accepted games for playthrough, and their contribution percentage. This will help you know what games to play and how they influence the wagering requirement, and wagering on games with 100% contribution makes the playthrough process faster.